1. Please fill up the Registration Form in Capital Letters.
2. It is mandatory that the Parents fill the Registration Form themselves.
3. Age criteria must be strictly maintained. In any case, if the child's age does not match with the class he / she is seeking admission to, the management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form (Refer Age Criteria).
4. Attach one photocopy (self-attested by parents) of the child's Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / Passport. Do not enclose Birth Certificate issued by Nursing Home / Hospital.
5. Paste four latest identical passport size colored photographs of the child on Registration Form, Student Admit Card I, Student Admit Card II and Parent Card. Also paste latest passport size colored photograph of parents / guardian on Registration Form.
6. The Registration Form, duly filled-up and complete in all respect, together-with Registration Fees of ______________shall be submitted in person to the Administrative Office. The parents / guardians are requested to bring Original Money Receipt ((issued at the time of purchase of Registration Form) at the time of submission of Registration Form.
7. Date of assessment / observation / interaction / interview will be given at the time of registration or intimated to the parents later on. The same may be changed, without prior notice, by the School.
8. Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to assessment procedure and availability of seats.
9. Last date of submission of completed Registration Form is______________.
10. Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Registration Form should be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, management holds the right to cancel the Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.